Immediate openings for SAP ECC consultants.
Location : India / Middle East
Experience : Minimum 2 Full life cycle project implementation experience
1. SAP Project Implementation Experience
2. Strong understanding skill of client needs
3. Strong Arabic speaking and writing skill
4. Willingness to travel across middle east
5. Candidates currently working or from Middle east will be given first preference
Modules : FICO , MM , PM , HCM
No of opening s : 1 each
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
At the core of everything we do at ERP Logic lies a strong foundation forged by our commitment to these common values:
- Unending dedication to our customers’ success
- Spirit of innovation and excellence
- Professional and productive relationships with customers, partners, and employees
- Quality, quality, quality
Maintaining a great culture is of the highest importance to us. By working at ERP Logic, you can exchange ideas with other smart people, dive into cutting-edge technology, and make great solutions. People really matter here. Everyone at ERP Logic has an opportunity to make a difference and to shape our vision into reality.
Salaries are competitive and all employees receive full benefits. If ERP Logic sounds like the type of progressive organization that you’d like to join, we’d like to hear from you.
ERP Logic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability / handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Current ERP Logic, India opportunities
- SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Consultants
- SAP PP (Production Planning) Consultants
- SAP eWM (Extended Warehouse Management) Consultants
- SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) Consultants
- SAP PS (Project System) Consultants
- SAP DMS (Document Management Service) Consultants
- SAP Business ByDesign – Senior Developer