Employer: ERP Logic LLC
Job location: Irving, TX
Job title: SAP Business ByDesign Consultant/Sr. Consultant
Education requirements: SAP Business ByDesign Certified Consultant SAP Business ByDesign Certified Finance Consultant
Months of experience required: 24Job duties:
SAP Business ByDesign Consultant/Sr. Consultant
Location: Irving, TX
The SAP Business ByDesign Consultant plays a central role in guiding new clients through the software implementation process, from identification of business requirements, system configuration, training and testing assistance to final migration from legacy system to Business ByDesign. An ideal candidate for this role would be one who is a self-starter, quick to learn, effective, dynamic facilitator and has extensive accounting/IT experience. The successful candidate in this role quickly learns assigned modules and trains/explains the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on software functionalities by understanding application behavior and contextual uses of the tools.
- Proficient in US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP)
- Should be able to analyze client’s business processes, gather requirements, maintain data mapping document of interfaces & conversions and other related processes
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly identify gaps in client’s business processes and the standard functionality that SAP software provides and provide advice / recommendations to client
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting, Computer Sciences or related field
- Familiarity and experience in accounting software implementation process and functionality
- Prior work experience in the accounting field.
- Proficient in the English language, both verbal and written.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- This position is open to US Citizens only
- Domestic and international travel required
- Flexible to work extra hours when required to meet requirements of international offices and clients.
- 3+ years’ experience in SAP Business ByDesign
- Master’s degree in Business/Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent
- Experience as an accountant/controller with IT skillset
- Able to develop and conduct basic SAP ByDesign training for junior staff and clients
- Experience in data collection and data analysis
- Should be able to deliver as an individual and perform equally well as a team player
- Should be able to analyze client’s business processes, gather requirements, assist development team with functional design documentation
- Experience with data migration from legacy to another accounting system
- Skilled in user support, troubleshooting and error resolution.
- Paid Time Off – holidays, sick leave, vacation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) program
About ERP Logic
ERP Logic is a global SAP cloud-based solutions company that provides software, implementation and application services to businesses around the world. We possess deep expertise in simplifying and streamlining business processes by leveraging the right IT solutions. For Mid-Market and Large Enterprise companies, ERP Logic delivers affordable, powerful, fully integrated cloud-based solutions based on SAP Business ByDesign. We offer implementation and consulting services for the SAP ERP application, helping customers dramatically improve ROI on their IT landscape investments. For more information on ERP Logic, LLC, visit www.erplogic.com.
How to apply:
How to Apply:
- Applicants for this position should send detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com , with BYD Finance Consultant application in the subject
- No walk-in or telephone candidates.
- Failure to follow these instructions will nullify the application.